Salary and benefits
We pay trainees £43,000 salary in the first year, rising to £48,000 in the second year – and the benefits start before you join us, with support through law school.
After you join us
Your salary will be £43,000 in your first year, rising to £48,000 in your second year and £85,000 if you stay on as a newly qualified associate.
As a trainee, you’ll also receive:
- 25 days’ paid holiday per year;
- a £2,000 interest-free season-ticket loan; and
- the option of four weeks’ unpaid leave at the end of your training contract.
We offer a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- a subsidised canteen;
- a well-being studio, which includes an on-site doctor, dentist and physio; and
- a state-of-the-art gym with two exercise studios and 40 gym classes a week.
We also offer a range of other benefits, including:
- pension scheme;
- private medical insurance;
- life assurance;
- critical illness insurance;
- income protection insurance;
- childcare vouchers; and
- discounts on products from travel insurance to car hire.